The Structure: Works of Mahendra Raj
- First monograph on the renowned Indian structural engineer Mahendra Raj
- Features 28 of his pioneering buildings with rich previously unpublished material
Vandini Mehta is an architect and independent urban researcher. She also works as visiting faculty member in the Urban Design Program of SPA (School of Planning and Architecture), New Delhi and at Sushant School of Architecture, Gurgaon. Rohit Raj Mehndiratta is an architect, holding degrees from School of Architecture CEPT in Ahmedabad and from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Ariel Huber is an architect and architectural photographer based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 428 pages
- Vandini Mehta(Author) Rohit Raj Mehndiratta(Author) Ariel Huber(Author)
- University of Chicago Press (2 Aug. 2016)
- Art, Architecture & Photography
|The message text*:|
The Age of Abbot Desiderius: Montecassino, the Papacy and the Normans in the Eleventh and Early Twelfth Centuries (Oxford University Press academic monograph reprints)